2 ripe bananas
1 cup ( handful) fresh mint leaves
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degree celcius. Grease a baking pan with butter / baking spray or line with baking paper.
- In a blender, add bananas and mint leaves and blend well and keep it aside.
- Sift together plain flour, baking powder and salt and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar and whisk well.
- Add oil and milk into this and mix well.
- Then add banana-mint mixture and mix until well combined.
- Now add the sifted flour and mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan, tap well and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in a wire rack , then cut into slices and serve…