200 gm mushroom, cleaned
1 onion, finely chopped
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Clean and cut each mushroom into half and keep it aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and add chopped onion and saute well till brown.
- Add chopped mushroom, mix well and cook covered for 4-5 minutes.
- Then open the pan and add chopped garlic, pepper powder, chilli flakes and salt and saute well at medium-high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from the flame and serve hot…