1 small cauliflower
2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1/2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp peanuts
3/4 tsp urad dal
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp oil
- Grate or pulse the cauliflower in a food processor and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add urad dal and peanuts and fry at low flame.
- Add chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves and saute till onion turns transparent.
- Add turmeric powder into this and mix well.
- Then add grated cauliflower and salt and mix well and cook it covered for 5-7 minutes till soft.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well for 2 minutes on low flame. Remove from the flame and serve hot…