2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2/3 cup whole milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs, milk and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients into that well. Stir until ingredients are just combined-do not over mix the batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffins to a wire rack and cool for atleast 5 minutes..
Recipe Source: My Baking Addiction