2 cup bow tie pasta
2 chicken breast pieces, sliced
1 thinly sliced capsicum, deseeded
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp black pepper, crushed
1 tsp oregano
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 cup sweet corn
1 tsp crushed red chilly
2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed garlic and fry till light brown. Add sliced chicken pieces and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add crushed pepper, salt, crushed red chilly, oregano, soy sauce and chilli garlic sauce and stir well.
- Add tomato paste, 1/4 cup water and vinegar, mix well. Now add capsicum, sweet corn and honey ,mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in the cooked pasta and mix well for 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley leaves…