2 cans of tuna (185 gms of each)
3 green chillies, finely chopped
2 medium onions, finely chopped
small piece ginger, chopped
1 tbsp curry leaves, chopped
coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 or 2 eggs
- Drain the water from the canned tuna and keep aside.
- Boil and peel potatoes and mash them well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onions and salt and saute till transparent.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pepper powder, garam masala ,turmeric powder and drained tuna. Mix well, cover and cook in medium flame for few minutes.
- When cooled, add mashed potatoes and mix well with hand. Check salt.
- Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and gently dip each cutlet into this and roll on bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the cutlets till golden brown..Serve with sauce..
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes by The Halal Foodie
And also sending to Joy from Fasting to Feasting -V hosted by Yummy Food
Looks so tempting !!!
Instant Amla Pickle (beauty therapy)
so crispy and delicious..
Am drooling…..lovely crispy starter!
I simply love these cutlets..They look so yummy.
yummyy!! so crisp and cute, look very inviting, thanks for sending it to my event and for using the logo
My mom makes dis n we love it. Nice one
Hi Shabbu ,
Looks Delicious !!!
Neat presentation :))
Keep on Dear….
Perfect and crispy !
Cutlets are my favorite snack for tea time 🙂 Looks awesome I love fish cutlets 🙂
Squid Masala/Kanava Kootu/Squid Coconut Stir Fry
-You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
looks crispy and very tempting!!!
Never tried tuna cutlets, drooling!
Ramadan Mubarak. I love tuna cutlets……easy as well as delicious.
Very healthy cutlets,I too make this often:-)
Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies
perfect cutlets.first time here. glad to follow you. do visit mine when you find time
Tempting and splendid snacker… New to me too…
Thanx all for your lovely comments..