2 cans of tuna (185 gms of each)
3 green chillies, finely chopped
2 medium onions, finely chopped
small piece ginger, chopped
1 tbsp curry leaves, chopped
coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 or 2 eggs
- Drain the water from the canned tuna and keep aside.
- Boil and peel potatoes and mash them well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onions and salt and saute till transparent.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pepper powder, garam masala ,turmeric powder and drained tuna. Mix well, cover and cook in medium flame for few minutes.
- When cooled, add mashed potatoes and mix well with hand. Check salt.
- Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and gently dip each cutlet into this and roll on bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the cutlets till golden brown..Serve with sauce..
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes by The Halal Foodie
And also sending to Joy from Fasting to Feasting -V hosted by Yummy Food