250 gm chicken/ beef/ lamb ( I used chicken)
1 big potato, cooked and mashed
1 big onion, finely chopped
1 piece ginger, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 sprig curry leaves, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
3 hard boiled eggs
1-2 tbsp plain flour
1 egg for coating
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Cook chicken with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mince it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add minced chicken, mashed potato, garam masala and salt and mix well. Stir well for few minutes and keep it aside.
- Remove the shell of each egg and roll it in plain flour and cover each egg with the meat mixture and coat well.
- Beat an egg in a bowl, dip each of the prepared meat covered egg ball into this and roll it in bread crumbs until completely coated.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it until golden brown all over. Cut each ball into two and serve with tomato sauce…..