250 gm chicken/ beef/ lamb ( I used chicken)
1 big potato, cooked and mashed
1 big onion, finely chopped
1 piece ginger, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 sprig curry leaves, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
3 hard boiled eggs
1-2 tbsp plain flour
1 egg for coating
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Cook chicken with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mince it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add minced chicken, mashed potato, garam masala and salt and mix well. Stir well for few minutes and keep it aside.
- Remove the shell of each egg and roll it in plain flour and cover each egg with the meat mixture and coat well.
- Beat an egg in a bowl, dip each of the prepared meat covered egg ball into this and roll it in bread crumbs until completely coated.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it until golden brown all over. Cut each ball into two and serve with tomato sauce…..
Wow…looks yum dear…love it…
Loved it Shabna..Such a yummy preparation!!
Today's Recipe ~ Spicy Bitter Gourd Stir Fry / Pavakkai Poriyal
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Looks so tasty and mouthwatering.
– Meg's Delicious Adventures
wish i could grab those 🙂
Feel like finishing that plate..
ohho I am drooling here, may I take few right now Shabna? yummy…
Yummy dish will try soon
Delicious eggs Shabbu.
delicious and flavorful.. Love it..
YUMMY YUMMY!!'Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania
Delicious, looks fantastic!
We bumped into your blog and we really liked it – great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.
We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.
Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.
To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"
shabu one doubt.plain flour just powderil peel cheyyukayano,flour l water cherkunundo?plz reply
Pls feel free to write your name..anonymous messages goes to spam..
After removing the shell of eggs,roll it in plain flour (meat masala nannayi eggil coat cheyyan vendi)..no need to add water in flour..then coat well with meat mixture..then dip in an beaten egg and again coat well with bread crumbs…then fry it in the oil..Hope this helps you 🙂
thank u very much shabuu…naanu
Thanks for this very delicious recipe. I already cook it and it was really nice and easy to cook. I hope that you can also share a stir fried chicken because I know that you are a great chef because of this recipe.