1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
2 tbsp maida/ plain flour
1 1/2 cup milk
100 gm butter
1 cup pasta, cooked
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Heat butter in a pan and add plain flour and saute until light brown.
- Add milk and stir well continuously till it thickens. Add beaten egg, mix well and allow to cool.
- When it cools, add shredded chicken , onion, garlic, green chillies, cooked pasta and oregano and mix well.
- Pour the prepared pie mixture in a greased pie pan or baking dish.
- Bake the pie until set and the top is lightly golden for about 20-30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and serve…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine