2 cups basmati rice
2 cup (200 gm) chicken sausage, sliced
1 big onion, finely chopped
1 big capsicum, chopped
1 big tomato, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
3/4 tsp chilli sauce
2 tsp crushed pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp oil
spring onions, chopped
- In a large pan, boil water adding enough salt. Add rice and cook till done. Drain and keep it aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan, add chopped garlic and saute.
- When colour starts to change, add sliced sausages and 1 tsp crushed pepper, mix well and fry for few minutes.
- Add chopped onions and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add chopped capsicum and tomato, mix and saute well.
- Then add tomato sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce and stir well to combine.
- Add 1 tsp crushed pepper and little salt and mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well Finally add 1/2 tsp sugar and few chopped spring onions and mix well until the sausage masala is well coated with rice.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot…………