500 ml milk
1 tin condensed milk
1 1/2 tbsp gelatin
3 tbsp cold water
2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- Soak gelatin in cold water and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, boil the milk and allow to cool.
- Blend the strawberries with 1/4 cup milk (taken from above boiled milk) to a smooth paste.
- Strain the blended strawberry into the remaining milk and mix well.
- Add condensed milk, strawberry syrup and sugar ( if needed) to this and mix well.
- Melt gelatin by double boiling method (ie, melting gelatin by placing it over the pan of boiling water) and add to the above strawberry- milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour it into a serving dish and chill it in refrigerator till set….