250 gm fish
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
2 tbsp coriander powder
4 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate it with 1 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt.
- Crush green chillies, ginger and garlic together.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated fish pieces and keep them aside.
- In the same oil used for frying fish, add 1 chopped onion and fry well till brown and grind it to a paste without adding water. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mix chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder together and make a paste adding little water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add 1 chopped onion and saute well.
- Then add crushed ginger- garlic- green chilli paste and saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and masala paste ( step 5) and mix well.
- Add 1 cup water and salt and bring to boil.
- When it starts to thicken, add ground onion paste and fried fish pieces and cook for few minutes till masala is well coated with fish pieces.
- Finally add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove from flame and serve hot………
looks very tempting masala ,yummy!!
Thanks a lot Julie…