1/2 kg mutton, cut into small pieces
2 onions, finely chopped
4 green chillies
1 piece ginger
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp kasuri methi
1/2 tsp fennel powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
2 piece cinnamon
few curry leaves
- Clean the mutton pieces and marinate it with chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder, pepper powder, kasuri methi and salt. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Add the marinated mutton pieces in a pressure cooker and cook till done.
- Then heat oil in a pan and fry the cooked mutton and keep it aside.
- Crush shallots, ginger and green chillies together.
- Heat little oil in a pan and fry the sliced onions till brown and keep it aside.
- Add cinnamon pieces and the crushed mixture to the pan and saute well.
- Then add sliced tomatoes and saute well.
- Add fried mutton, fried onion, coriander leaves, curry leaves, 1/4- 1/2 tsp pepper powder and mix well. Check salt..
- Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes till it turns brown and dry…Garnish with coriander leaves and serve…