1 cup green peas, cooked
2 big onions, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1/2 tsp chilli powder
3/4 tsp crushed pepper
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
2 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Soak the green peas in water overnight .Cook it in a pressure cooker with enough water and salt and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped green chillies, onions and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, crushed pepper and mix well.
- Add cooked green peas and mix well in medium flame. Check for salt and add if needed.
- Add garam masala and mix well.
- Beat eggs in a bowl adding little salt. Reduce the flame and add the beaten egg , mix properly and scramble well till the egg is well cooked and dry.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…
green peas and egg, nice combination dear
nice innovative dish…