3/4 cup urad dal/ uzhunnu
1 cup chicken, cooked
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp white sesame seeds
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
few curry leaves, chopped
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Soak urad dal in water for 3 hours.
- Grind the soaked urad dal adding little water to a smooth paste.
- Cook chicken with pepper powder and salt adding enough water. Shred it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the ground urad dal paste, shredded chicken, chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, vinegar, sesame seeds, egg, corn flour and salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop little prepared mixture using spoon into hot oil and fry till golden brown on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot with tea…