50 gm butter
1 cup milk powder
1/4 – 1/2 tin condensed milk
pistachios for garnishing
- Heat a non stick pan and melt butter on low flame or melt it by double boiling method.
- When it melts, remove it from flame and add condensed milk and milk powder and mix it well carefully without any lumps.
- Heat this mixture on low flame for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Then remove the mixture from flame and mix well.
- Repeat 3rd and 4th steps twice ( by doing this the mixture will not get burnt and the raw taste of milk powder will go).
- When the mixture gets thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan, remove it from flame.
- Make small balls out of this mixture, flatten it and garnish with chopped pistachios….
Recipe adapted from Bennu’s Cookomania
Oh… adipoli pedas… the kids will love this…
one of my favourite…looks delicious