50 gm butter
1 cup milk powder
1/4 – 1/2 tin condensed milk
pistachios for garnishing
- Heat a non stick pan and melt butter on low flame or melt it by double boiling method.
- When it melts, remove it from flame and add condensed milk and milk powder and mix it well carefully without any lumps.
- Heat this mixture on low flame for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Then remove the mixture from flame and mix well.
- Repeat 3rd and 4th steps twice ( by doing this the mixture will not get burnt and the raw taste of milk powder will go).
- When the mixture gets thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan, remove it from flame.
- Make small balls out of this mixture, flatten it and garnish with chopped pistachios….
Recipe adapted from Bennu’s Cookomania