8 bread slices
pizza sauce as required ( I used store bought pizza sauce)
1/2 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
1/2 cup sliced capsicum
1/4 cup sweet corn
1 small tomato, chopped
mozzarella and cheddar cheese, grated
tomato sauce/ ketchup as required
1/2 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
- Cook chicken with little pepper powder and salt, shred/ chop it into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Preheat oven at 170 degree celcius.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray and spread a layer of pizza sauce on each slice.
- Sprinkle little cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Then add the capsicum, sweet corn, shredded chicken and tomato. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper powder . (You can include additional toppings you like).
- Finally, sprinkle some more cheese and little tomato sauce/ ketchup on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly golden…Allow to cool slightly and then serve …