2 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 can condensed milk
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a saucepan, heat condensed milk and cocoa powder over low heat for about 2 minutes stirring continuously until combined.
- Then switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy whipping cream and vanilla essence until medium peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk mixture to this and mix gently using the hand mixer for 15-30 seconds.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight…
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂
Recipe adapted from here
Chocolaty yum,love it
Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream? Totally yum…
So chocolaty and yumm they look
Yummy yummy chocolate treat….. 🙂