10 bread slices
10 tsp nutella
1 large egg
1 1/2 tbsp mik
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 cup sugar
2-3 tbsp butter, for frying
- In a plate, combine the sugar and cinnamon powder and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and milk until combined.
- Remove crust from each slice of bread and flatten using a rolling pin.
- Spread 1 tsp of nutella evenly on one side of the flattened bread and roll the bread tightly.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low flame and melt 1 tbsp of butter.
- Dip each roll in the egg mixture until coated and place 3-4 rolls at a time on the hot pan. Lightly fry/ toast it on all sides until golden brown and remove from the pan.
- Then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture and serve immediately, while warm…
- Instead of cinnamon sugar, you can also sprinkle / roll in the caster sugar/ superfine sugar.