200 gm squid
6 bread slices
1 tbsp + 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp pepper powder
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
oil as required
- Clean squid and then cut into small pieces. Marinate it with 1 tsp chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated squid and keep it aside.
- Remove crust of bread slices and cut each into small pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add bread pieces and stir fry for 3 minutes. Remove it from the flame and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 1/2-2 tbsp oil and saute the finely chopped onion till light brown.
- Add the chopped tomato and saute till soft and the oil separates.
- Add 1 tbsp chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add fried squid, bread pieces and pepper powder and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and remove from the flame….Serve hot…