500 ml milk
1/2 cup sugar (adjust to your sweetness)
1/2 cup cornflour
1 cup bread crumbs, or as required
oil for frying
For Ground Cinnamon-Sugar:
2-3 tbsp sugar
1 big piece cinnamon
- In a bowl / mug, add 1 cup of milk and corn flour and mix well using a whisk.
- Add remaining milk and sugar in a sauce pan and mix well.
- Then switch on the flame and keep stirring continuously till it thickens.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass baking dish / plate of 1 1/2 inch thickness.
- Allow to cool and then keep it in the fridge to set, covering with cling wrap.
- In a bowl, add the egg and beat well with a spoon and keep it aside. In another plate, take the bread crumbs.
- Cut the set milk mixture into square or rectangle pieces.
- Roll each piece in bread crumbs first, and then dip in beaten egg and then again coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them in batches at medium flame till golden brown on both sides and crispy.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel..
- Grind 2-3 tbsp sugar and cinnamon together to a powder. Sprinkle ground cinnamon-sugar over the fried milk and serve…