1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup hot milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tbsp melted butter
- Sift together plain flour and baking powder and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the egg and the vanilla essence and beat well until fluffy.
- Add sugar to this and beat again. Add the hot milk and melted butter and beat again.
- Then add the sifted flour and beat well.
- Open the lid of sandwich maker and brush both its sides with butter and pour batter in all the portions of the sandwich maker.
- Then close the lid of sandwich maker and cook for 2-3 minutes or until both sides are light brown.
- Dust it with icing sugar and garnish with berries and serve…