2 cups pumpkin, peeled and sliced
2 garlic cloves
1 onion, thinly sliced
1/2- 3/4 tsp crushed pepper
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp oil / butter
1 tbsp fresh cream
- Heat oil in a pan and add thinly sliced onion and saute well.
- Add garlic cloves to this and saute well. Add sliced pumpkin, crushed pepper and salt and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to this, mix well and cook it covered for about 15 minutes till completely cooked.
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool and then blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with fresh cream and crushed pepper and serve…