2 1/4 cup plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2-2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup melted butter
2 cups milk
- Preheat the waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instruction.
- In a large bowl, add the plain flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and whisk well. Keep it aside.
- Add the milk, eggs and vanilla essence in another bowl and whisk well together.
- Then stir in the melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until golden and crisp…Serve warm with maple syrup or honey and berries…