1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup lotus biscoff spread
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the buttermilk, biscoff spread, oil, vanilla essence and eggs until well combined.
- Add this biscoff mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Then keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium heat and lightly brush the pan with oil or cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of prepared batter onto the hot pan using a small ladle.
- When bubbles starts to appear on the surface of the pancake and edges look cooked ( about 2-3 minutes), flip over and cook it for 2-3 minutes on the other side until set. Repeat the same with remaining batter.
- Serve warm with ice cream and drizzle some biscoff spread on top…