4 pieces of chicken leg portions (1 kg)
2 tsp chilly powder
lemon juice ( 1 lemon)
1/2 cup yoghurt
2 tbsp fresh cream
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garam masala
red colour (optional)
- Wash and dry the chicken pieces and make 3-4 slashes in each piece of chicken.
- Marinate this chicken pieces with chilly powder, lemon juice and salt for 1/2 an hour.
- In a bowl, add yoghurt, fresh cream, garlic paste, ginger paste, garam masala and red colour.
- Toss the chicken pieces in this mixture and set aside to marinate for a minimum of 3 hrs.
- Preheat the oven and grill the chicken for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree celcius, turning in between. Serve hot.
Recipe Source: Bennu’s Cookomania (Facebook Page)