1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
1 cup milk
2 cups vegetable stock/chicken stock
50 gms butter
- Boil some water with salt in a pan. Add the broccoli florets into this and keep closed for a minute. Switch off and let it rest for about 3 minutes until cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, heat 25 gms of butter. Add sliced mushrooms and saute well for few minutes. Then add cooked broccoli. Saute for few minutes and remove from pan.
- Add remaining 25 gms of butter into the pan, add plain flour and saute until light brown.
- Add a pinch of salt and then pour in milk and stock. Boil and stir well continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add the sauteed mushrooms and broccoli and boil for about 2 minutes. Serve hot with pepper powder.
Recipe Source: Asianet Cookery Show
Soooooo creamy and delicious..
yummylicious shabu 🙂
very very yummy…
Soup looks creamy an delicious….
mouth watering soup here. nice photos
yum creamy soup
so creamy n healthy soup with my fav combo…loved it!!
bookmarked this recipe
looks like comforting creamy soup…
Yum! Yum! Yum!
Creamy and hearty soup..
Divya's Culinary Journey
Delicious creamy rich soup.
Very healthy creamy and delicious!!
Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
in the following ongoing events-
Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns
yumm yumm… used to have these all the time from Panera Bread when we were in US
Wow, this looks great! I have never actually made soup from scratch before, I must try this soon!
wow… soup looks fantastic… delicious!
Wow thats a wonderful bowl of super creamy and delicious soup.
sooooooo creamy and yummy soap.. thanks for visiting mine.. happy to follow u back..
Soup looks yummy with creamy texture..
Healthy n yummy soup.
This looks super creamy and nice. Absolutely great!
healthy soup looking creamy and yummy……glad following your space and thanks for visiting my space and leaving your valuable comments…
Do visit my space again 🙂
The soup looks delicious! Perfect for winters. I am so much bored of having packaged soups.
Thanks for sharing the recipe. 🙂
Manju M- http://andmylifegoeson.blogspot.in/