250-300 gms prawns
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
egg white of 1 egg
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1-2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp soya sauce
3 green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 cup of water
red colour (optional)
- Clean prawns and marinate it with ginger paste, garlic paste, pepper powder, turmeric powder, 1 egg white, 1 tsp soyasauce and salt and keep for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns and keep aside.
- In the same oil add onions and green chillies and saute for few minutes till soft. Add chopped capsicum and saute.
- Mix 1 tbsp cornflour in 1/2 cup of water, add this and mix well. Add all the sauces and red colour and mix well. Adjust salt. When the gravy thickens add fried prawns and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot…
looks so tempting..drooling here!
Chilly prawn looks YummY:)
Mouth watering 🙂
Perfectly done and so scrumptious!
chilly prawns look awesome…
Yummmm 🙂 Looks so delicious!!
Participate and win prizes
The Master Chef Contest
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Super tempting and irresistible chilli prawns, cant take my eyes from ur click.
Hi Shabana the recipe looks delicious. My husband is crazy for prawns so i will surely try this. Do visit my space in your free time. glad to follow you dear.
looks scrumptiously tasty shabs..:)
love d tempting clik
so sweet of you to share award with me…will post soon..:)
look super yummy. just bookmarked this one.
looks great… delicious
Chilli prawns are really tempting, love the perfect color of chilli prawns 🙂
On Going Event EP Series Basil or Cardamom @Cook-Ezee
Yummy prawns..my favourite among the sea food.
Plz click on the link and checkout my guest post.. do leave a comment there..
super delicious dish. love it
Very tempting prawns…looks too good
Nice , looks so tempting and great pics:)Happy to follow your blog.
looks so delicious and the presentation is superb..
Thank you for your comment on our guest post. Please visit us at http://squaremeals.blogspot.com/
Hi Shabbu ,
Thank you for your visit to my blog and
thank you for your comment.
Expect your regular support Shabbu 🙂
Tempting & delicious,mouthwatering here!!
Ongoing Events at(Erivum Puliyum)-
1. The Kerala Kitchen(June'12)
2.EP Series-Basil OR Cardamom
so tempting prawns….