2 ripe plantains/ kerala bananas
4-5 tbsp sugar (add more or less to your taste)
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
few cashew nuts
2 tbsp ghee
- Cut banana into small pieces. Heat ghee in a non stick pan, add banana pieces and saute till golden in colour. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add eggs,sugar and cardamom powder and beat very well till sugar melts.
- Mix sauteed banana with the egg mixture.
- Heat a thick bottomed non stick pan, add ghee and saute cashew nuts and raisins till golden brown.
- Pour the egg banana mixture in to the pan. Cover and cook it on low flame till done. (15-20 minutes).
- Cut into pieces and serve….
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes hosted by The Halal Foodie
Also sending to Joy from Fasting to Feasting-V hosted by Yummy Food