1 1/2 – 2 cups plain flour
1 cup chicken, cooked
2 medium onions,sliced
4-5 green chillies
5 garlic cloves, chopped
small piece ginger, chopped
1 tbsp coriander leaves , chopped
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/4-1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
- Cook chicken with red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Shred it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic and salt until done.
- Add the shredded chicken and saute again. Now add the garam masala and coriander leaves, mix well and keep it aside.
- Make a dough with plain flour and salt adding enough water. Make small balls from this dough.
- Roll them into thin circles and add the chicken filling on one side. Fold it into a half moon shape and seal the edges by pressing with a fork.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry them until golden brown. Serve hot…..
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes hosted by The Halal Foodie
Also sending to Joy from Fasting to Feasting – V hosted by Yummy Food