1 cup chicken, cut into pieces
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup finely chopped onions
4 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger,crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 tsp coriander leaves,chopped
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp rice flour
- Cook the chicken pieces with chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and enough water. Mince or shred it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic,coriander leaves and egg and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Add the minced chicken, rice flour, plain flour and salt along with 1 tsp oil and knead to a dough.
- Divide it into small balls and roll them in the required shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it till golden brown. Serve hot…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes hosted by The Halal Foodie
looks crispy and yummy cutlet…
Real Tempting one…
tempting cutlets. yummmm
Yummy cutlet will try
Yummy recipe..looks really delicious and tempting.
crispy cutlets 🙂
So tempting…..Happy to see mouthwatering recipes daily..Its like feast for our eyes 🙂
really good one.. and the mention of vanitha brought memories 🙂
Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Spicy Aroma-Curry leaves or Red dry Chillies
Crispy and delicious snack,love the recipe.
Cutlet Looks Delicious !!!
Keep up this good work Dear..
This cutlese looks absolutely delicious Shabbu.
Cutlet looks awesome!
chicken cutlet looks so crispy…
Yum yum,so tempting and irresistible chicken cutlets, feel like having some.
Tempting and delicious cutlets..
Divya's Culinary Journey
The chicken cutlet looks yummy and mouth-watering..a perfect snack for the kids:)
Looks so yum n tempting …
Shabbu these look so delicious, m gonna make them for iftaar tonite insha Allah, thanks for sending it to my event and using the logo
Mouthwatering, wish could grab one