2 cups rice flour
2 cups water
1 tsp shallots, sliced
1 tbsp ghee
1 tsp black sesame seeds
oil for frying
- Heat ghee in a pan, add sliced shallots and saute.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt and when it starts to boil, add rice flour and stir well in low flame.
- Add sesame seeds, mix well and allow this mixture to cool down.
- When cools down, start kneading by adding egg and knead well to a smooth dough.
5. Make very small balls out of this dough ( take long strips from this dough and make small balls), flatten or press each balls to make small button shapes.
6. Heat oil in a pan , add prepared chukkappams in batches and deep fry until it is cooked, crispy and golden in colour..Drain in tissue paper and store in an air tight container..
Wow this is something very new to me…
delicious looking snack….adding egg is a very different Super Yummy Recipes
Very nice and yummy snack
delicious snacks for evening..
looks yummy n cute snack..
Looks damn cute and attractive appams.
New kind of dish.. cute!
wow, this is very new to me. bookmarked:)
Thank you friends for your lovely comments..