1/2 kg prawns, cleaned
1 onion, crushed
1/2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 piece ginger, finely chopped
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp fennel powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
2 tomato, chopped
few coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan , add crushed onion, chopped ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, pepper powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add cleaned prawns and stir well.
- Then add fennel powder and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook in low flame till done. Add garam masala and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…..
Sending to 60 Days to Christmas- Event by Priya and Divya
Baby Corn Bajji
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Wow that sounds super yum and spicy is the word that is attracting me more 🙂 Thanks for linking dear!!
Prawn Biryani / Eral Biryani – Using Pressure Cooker
Yummy dish…I love prawns in indian style…
Wow this prawn masala looks super delicious
I can have prawns anytime , anywhere.. this dish looks mouthwatering!
Join EP event-Garlic OR Turmeric @ Spice n Flavors
Drool worthy curry fear..yum
Spicy adipoli prawn masala…yum..
Droolworthy. Very yummy dish…
Slurp,mouthwatering here..Love to have this masala with a bowl of rice.
Must have tasted great! looks awesome
Thank you all..