100 gm egg noodles
1 cup boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
2 tbsp butter
8 garlic cloves, crushed
1 big capsicum, chopped into small pieces
2 onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 cup grated cheese
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp oregano
- Add tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and keep it aside for 3-5 minutes. Peel off the skin and cut it into small pieces.
- Boil water with salt in a pan, add noodles and cook till done. Drain the noodles and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a deep pan, add crushed garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add chopped onions and saute till soft.
- Add chicken pieces, salt and 1/2 tsp pepper powder , mix well and cook. When it cooked, add chopped capsicums and saute.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce and saute well. Add chicken stock to this and stir well. Check salt and add 1/2 tsp pepper powder if needed.
- Add cooked noodles and stir well for few minutes.
- When it starts to boil, add grated cheese and oregano and mix well. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with grated cheese…