1/2 kg boneless chicken, cut into cubes
1/4 cup cornflour
1/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp chilli powder
red colour (optional)
1/2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped
1 tsp chilli sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
4 tsp tomato sauce
coriander leaves, chopped
- In a bowl, add cornflour, plain flour, chilli powder, red colour(optional), salt and chicken pieces and mix well adding little water.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- In another pan, heat oil and add chopped garlic, ginger and onion and saute well for few minutes.
- Add chopped capsicum and stir well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato sauce and mix well. (If u want gravy, mix 1-2 tsp cornflour with little water and add to this).
- Then add fried chicken pieces and stir well for 2-3 minutes. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot as a starter or as a side dish…