2 cups self raising flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 tsp finely grated orange rind
1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius. Grease the muffin pans with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add self raising flour, sugar and salt and mix together with a whisk.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Add the milk, egg and orange rind and combine with a beater or whisk.
- Combine dry ingredients (step 2), wet ingredients (step 3) and chopped strawberries and stir until ingredients are just combined – do not over mix the batter.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pans and bake for 15- 20 minutes until lightly golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for atleast 10 minutes and serve….Makes 12 muffins.
Sending to Priya’s Valentine ‘s Day Recipes Event
Love strawberries in anything….
Very yummy and delightful muffins.
Muffins look fantastic, yummy and tempting !
Delicious muffins.. Both the shape and the flavor, perfect for Valentine's day!!
Yummy muffins…Love the mould
Happy Valentine's Day..delicious muffins,love it
OMG! what a stunning pic! Drooling here…Happy valentines day to you!!
Delicious strawberry cream cheese muffins, You can link this to this eventRecipes with Fruits and Giveaway
There is chance to win also.
Looks divine shabbu..Can i grab those and run ?
Yuuuummmm muffins… looks so soft
Awesome muffins dear, want to taste 'em.
Delicious muffins, love the cute heart shape…