12 medium strawberries
155 g (5 oz) white chocolate, roughly chopped
60 g (2 oz) dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Clean strawberries lightly with a pastry brush and keep it aside. Do not remove hulls.
- Line a flat tray or board with baking paper and keep it aside.
- Place white chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl and keep it over a pan of simmering water until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Remove it from heat.
- Dip each strawberry approximately two-thirds into the chocolate by holding by their tops. Drain excess,then place on prepared tray or board. Allow to set.
5. Place dark chocolate in a small heatproof bowl and keep it over a pan of simmering water until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth; allow to cool slightly.
6. Dip a third of the coated strawberries in dark chocolate. Replace on paper tray or board and refrigerate until required.
- Chocolate coated strawberries will keep up to 12 hours in refrigerator.