1 medium size or 1/4 kg broccoli, finely chopped
2 small carrots, finely chopped
1/2 cup shallots, sliced
2 tsp ginger, chopped
5 big garlic cloves, chopped
5-6 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute well.
- Add sliced shallots and saute well. Then add chopped carrots and broccoli, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder , salt and 2-3 tbsp water, mix well and cook in low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add grated coconut and few curry leaves and stir well for 1-2 minutes. Remove from flame and serve hot with rice…
This must be heavenly.
Yummy and healthy stir fry
simple and healthy dish. looks Delicious
I love the combo…wonderful and healthy
Healthy and yummy thoran
Superb! so simple but very healthy side.
i cooked this combo just now…it was delicious…good thoran..
Healthy,colourful and beautiful thoran.
Very healthy and delicious thoran.
nice healthy dish.
simple and healthy..
Delicious and very colorful too..
Nice and interesting combination both color wise and taste wise..
Delicious stir fry!!
super healthy combo…lovely preparation!
Nice combo and healthy too.
Very tempting, and looks easy to prepare! I'll make this recipe, and will definitely add more turmeric/curcumin powder. I love, love this Indian spice! 🙂
have always wondered what to do with broccoli… nice combination.. thanks for giving teh idea:)