1 medium size or 1/4 kg broccoli, finely chopped
2 small carrots, finely chopped
1/2 cup shallots, sliced
2 tsp ginger, chopped
5 big garlic cloves, chopped
5-6 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute well.
- Add sliced shallots and saute well. Then add chopped carrots and broccoli, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder , salt and 2-3 tbsp water, mix well and cook in low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add grated coconut and few curry leaves and stir well for 1-2 minutes. Remove from flame and serve hot with rice…