500 gm chicken, cut into small pieces
2 cup basmati rice
4 cup water
1 big onion, chopped
2 tomato, chopped
1 cup coriander leaves
3/4 cup mint leaves
6-8 garlic cloves
1/2 tbsp ginger
4 green chillies
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp ghee
- Wash the rice, drain it and keep it aside. Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic, ginger and green chillies together to a paste without adding water.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed pan, add cloves, cardamoms, cinnamons and onion and saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute well till soft. Then add ground paste and stir well.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces, coriander powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add drained rice, garam masala, lime juice, water and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook on medium flame till it is done. Switch off and let it stand covered for 5 minutes. Serve with raita……….
like its flavor.. full of aroma..
Spicy and mouthwatering pulav
interesting recipe, shabna… bookmarking to try soon… 🙂
Tempting delicious rice.
Tempting Pulav !!! Loved the combo 🙂
Potato Cheese Cutlets
Colorful and flavorful pulao
Looks so yum n colorful
Simply awesome chicken pulao. Loved the way you made it greeny.
this looks so good shabbu
so good and tempting. can you please pass that hot pack here 🙂
wow..delicious and tempting .lovely clicks too…
Who can resist to this beautiful bowl,inviting and super tempting rice.
Flavorful pulao… Looks so aromatic and delicious
Looks so yummy,Shabbu!! Wonderful pulao!
Thank you all 🙂
yummy meal & lovely click…
very useful really good information thanks for posting such a good information it will hepls the people a lot keep it up , Regards,
I made this today… Simply awesome. Easy and yummy! My family loves it!! Thanks for sharing this recipe. Will surely try more