1 cup basmati rice
2-3 tbsp butter
4-5 spring onions, chopped
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 dry red chillies
1/2- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- In a large pan, boil water adding enough salt. Add rice and cook till done. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, saute chopped garlic and dry red chillies.
- Add white part of chopped spring onions and saute for a minute.
- Add cooked rice, green part of chopped spring onions and crushed pepper and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot with any curry of your choice…
Looks very flavourful and the name itself is very attractive love both spring onions n butter
super simple rice that we can side with any simple dishes like dal too…right shabbu!
nice and flavorful…
wow yummy butter rice ….
A prefect rice for a family get together, love with some spicy chicken fry.
Flavorful rice dear
Win flipkart vouchers from 27coupons.com. Enter now
Very flavorful rice. A must try recipe.
Shud have been very flavorful..
Simple and flavorful rice..perfect with spicy side dish
full of butter flavor.. interesting..
looks so delectable.. And nice clicks too…
Delicious neyichoru. Love the flavor of spring onion.
Traditional Indian Sweets and Giveaway
Bake with Yeast and win
Very mild flavored rice…
The rice looks so delish Shabna 🙂
Wow!! Delicious rice and so flavourful too!
Event: Dish name starts with R till April 15th and a giveaway
Thank you dear friends….