500 gm mushrooms
3 spring onions
2 onion, chopped
1″ piece ginger, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
2-3 tbsp cashew nuts
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp cream (optional)
- Cut each mushroom into four pieces and keep it aside. Chop spring onions and keep the green parts and white parts separately.
- Boil cashew nuts in little water for 5 minutes and grind it to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and white parts of spring onions and saute till brown.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt and saute well for few minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, mix well and saute till soft.
- Add ground cashew paste and stir well. Add chopped mushrooms , mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green parts of spring onions and cream and mix well. Remove from fire and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine
Mushroom curry looks truly delicious !!
Looks so tempting and delicious!! I love mushrooms!
The combination is good ! Lovely gravy.
First time here.. U have a lovely blog dear.. Happy to follow u 🙂
Irresistible and tempting combination, looks wonderful…….
so good and tempting – am a mushroom fan 🙂
Inviting Masala,wish i live near you.
Perfect!!I would be trying this soon.
Looking so yummy…Nice recipe… Love your Blog… Happy to Follow you Dear…
Looks yummy !!!
Thank you all for your lovely comments..