500 gm mushrooms
3 spring onions
2 onion, chopped
1″ piece ginger, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
2-3 tbsp cashew nuts
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp cream (optional)
- Cut each mushroom into four pieces and keep it aside. Chop spring onions and keep the green parts and white parts separately.
- Boil cashew nuts in little water for 5 minutes and grind it to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and white parts of spring onions and saute till brown.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt and saute well for few minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, mix well and saute till soft.
- Add ground cashew paste and stir well. Add chopped mushrooms , mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green parts of spring onions and cream and mix well. Remove from fire and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine