2 cups macaroni
1/2- 1 cup prawns
3 onions, chopped
3 green chillies, slit
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
2 tomatoes, chopped
few curry leaves
few coriander leaves
1 tsp chilli powder
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp oil
- Boil water in a deep pan, add macaroni and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the macaroni and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, green chillies, ginger ,garlic and tomatoes and saute well.
- Add curry leaves, coriander leaves, cleaned prawns, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook for few minutes till prawns are cooked.
- Then add garam masala and cooked macaroni, mix well and cook for 5 minutes in low flame…Serve hot..
I love macaroni!! The addition of prawns to it is a fantastic idea!! 🙂
Cute looking pic.. Easy & tasty recipe..
Nice one .looks yummy
looks interesting and very new recipe to me…lovely clicks
Macaroni and seafood. never tried it.. looks so tempting
Win flipkart e-vouchers from 27coupons. Join now
Enter to win free Hudson Canola Oil Hampers
This looks amazing, picture perfect….Come and participate in my Recap event and 3 giveaways http://merrytummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/one-year-recap-event-and-3-giveways.html
Looks yum …nice adding prawns
Very nice and different combo dear. Thank you for stopping by at my place. You have great collection of recipes. I am very happy to follow you.
Interesting combo,looks so inviting.
Wow… Adding prawns instead f chicken s a gud idea. Thnk u fr dropping by at my place
Ongoing Event- Mummy Ka Magic
awesome recipe…very inviting …love it
Kidilan bowl of pasta 😉
Incredible and terrific macaroni,love those prawns,cant resist.
Thank you all 🙂