Semiya Payasam is the easiest and delicious payasam to prepare. It can be served warm or chilled..
1/2 cup vermicelli
4 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar (adjust to your taste)
2 cardamoms, crushed
10-12 cashew nuts
1-2 tbsp ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry cashew nuts and raisins till golden and keep it aside.
- Add vermicelli in the same pan and roast it till light brown and keep it aside.
- In a large sauce pan, add the milk and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When it boils, reduce the heat and add the roasted vermicelli, mix well and cook until it becomes soft.
- Then add the sugar, stir well and cook till it dissolves and the payasam reaches the required consistency.
- Add crushed cardamom and stir well and garnish with fried cashew nuts and raisins. Remove from fire and serve warm or chilled…
Wow ! Super dooper Kheer…
nice Kheer… Dear… nice click too…
pls pass on one bowl to me… 🙂
Lovely kheer!! Wonderful kheer!!
Delicious looking kheer…
nice clicks.. delicious..
Wow one of my favourite since childhood….
Beautifully done, who can resist to this creamya payasam.
LOve dis kheer a lot… creamy n yum
Win flipkart vouchers from 27coupons.com. Enter now
Come participate and win healthy Hudson canola oil hampers
This is one super easy kheer everyone love…
Adipoli, semiya payasam kanditu kothi varunnu. Enniku kitumo.
Nice clicks,looks yum..
Thank you all for your feedbacks…keep visiting 🙂