12 baby corns, cut into pieces
4 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp ginger- garlic, finely chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp soy sauce
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2-3 spring onions, chopped
- In a bowl, add corn flour, plain flour, chilli powder, 1/2 tsp chopped ginger-garlic and salt and make a batter adding little water.
- Mix the chopped baby corns in the batter and deep fry in the oil till golden brown and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add 1/2 tsp chopped ginger-garlic and onion and saute well.
- Add chopped capsicum and mix well for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and fried baby corns and mix well.
- Add spring onions and mix well. Remove from flame and serve as a starter/ side dish…
Linking to Julie’s Flavors of Cuisines- ” Chinese” Event
Looks so tempting!! My daughter will love this!
Yummy platter dear. ..
yummy to have with just plain rice…awesome
Looks sooo yummy.. Feel like grabbing some right away 🙂
This dish looks great. a very new recipe for me which I will be trying out soon.
Lovely Manchurian, a great side for fried rice!! The texture is super cool and it looks fresh & shiny 🙂 I usually have this combination once a week at least!
Chinese recipes are very addictive :).
You have a great blog and i just had a glance and there are lots of thoran recipes, and they are one of my favorites too.
Happy to follow you!
Dry baby corn manchurian tempts me Shabna. Very appetizing.
Looks great. Did you have it with the veg noodles ( previous post)? Yum.
Looks very inviting!
Wow what a lovely presentation..yummy recipe
Super delicious manchurian
Latest Post – Country Chicken Curry / Natu Kodi Curry
This is perfect dear…the sauce looks so drooling 🙂
Thank you all 🙂
loooks toooooo tempting,mouthwatering dear:)
Thanx for linking!!
Super crunchy looks perfect… looks so delicious…first time here you have a great space..happy following you…when free drop into my space..