200 gm noodles ( I used egg noodles)
1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1 or 2 eggs
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 medium carrot, chopped
5-6 beans, chopped
2 spring onions,chopped
2 tsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp chinese seasoning mix
1 tsp pepper powder
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles in boiling water and boil for 8-10 minutes until tender,stirring occasionally to separate. Strain in colander, rinse with cold running water and drain thoroughly.
- Cook chicken with 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt adding little water. Shred it and keep it aside.
- In a small bowl, add egg, a pinch of pepper powder and salt and beat it very well. Heat oil in a pan and scramble the beaten egg and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan or wok, add garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped beans, carrots and half of spring onions and stir fry for a minute.
- Then add shredded chicken and scrambled egg and mix well.
- Add soy sauce and seasoning mix and stir well. Now add the cooked and drained noodles and mix well. Check for salt.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and remove from flame…Serve hot..
- Can add prawns, sausages and other vegetable like cabbage, capsicums, baby corn etc..
So yummy,Shabbu! Wonderful snaps!! 🙂
This is the type of recipe I would love try esp after waking late on a Sunday morning. Tantalizing flavors and great ingredients.
kids favuorite ever !!!
kids ultimate favourite!
Looks so delicious.
What a perfect platter of noodles shabuu…it is like from some restaurant….its that perfect!
So delicious and perfectly made mix noodles….
Love ur noodles
Thank you friends for visiting and leaving comments…
Nice snaps.. Looks yummy 🙂
Thanx for linking!!