200 gm noodles ( I used egg noodles)
1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1 or 2 eggs
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 medium carrot, chopped
5-6 beans, chopped
2 spring onions,chopped
2 tsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp chinese seasoning mix
1 tsp pepper powder
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles in boiling water and boil for 8-10 minutes until tender,stirring occasionally to separate. Strain in colander, rinse with cold running water and drain thoroughly.
- Cook chicken with 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt adding little water. Shred it and keep it aside.
- In a small bowl, add egg, a pinch of pepper powder and salt and beat it very well. Heat oil in a pan and scramble the beaten egg and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan or wok, add garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped beans, carrots and half of spring onions and stir fry for a minute.
- Then add shredded chicken and scrambled egg and mix well.
- Add soy sauce and seasoning mix and stir well. Now add the cooked and drained noodles and mix well. Check for salt.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and remove from flame…Serve hot..
- Can add prawns, sausages and other vegetable like cabbage, capsicums, baby corn etc..