1 packet (1/2 kg) macaroni
1/2 kg mutton, cut into small pieces
3 onions, chopped
3 green chillies, slit
1 tomato, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, crushed
1 tbsp garlic, crushed
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 piece cinnamon
2 cloves, crushed
1 tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp tomato sauce
few coriander leaves
- Boil water in a deep pan, add macaroni and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the macaroni and keep it aside.
- Grind grated coconut to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan or pressure cooker and add chopped onions, garlic, ginger, green chillies, tomato and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cleaned mutton , cinnamon, cloves and salt and cook well adding little water.
- When cooked, add ground coconut paste and allow to boil.
- Add garam masala and tomato sauce and when it starts to boil, add cooked macaroni and mix well and cook for 5 minutes in low flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…..