4 chicken drumsticks
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
2 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tbsp dry mint, crushed
1/4 – 1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 – 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- In a bowl, add 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, lime juice, salt and 1/2 cup warm water and mix well. Add chicken drumsticks , mix well and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- In another bowl, add egg, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, dry mint, 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste and little salt and mix well.
- In a plate, mix equal quantity of plain flour and bread crumbs.
- Take each chicken drumstick and dip in the egg mixture (step 2) and then roll it in the plain flour- bread crumbs mixture (step 3) and coat well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken drumsticks on all the sides till cooked well. Serve hot…
Recipe Source: Asianet Cookery