Crispy, tasty and easy to prepare snack/ starter for seafood lovers………..
250 gm big prawns
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4- 1/2 cup corn flour
1-2 tbsp plain flour
1/4 -1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4- 1/2 cup rava/ semolina
oil for frying
- Remove the prawns shell, keeping the tail intact. Clean them and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add cleaned prawns, ginger- garlic paste, lemon juice, pepper powder and salt and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix bread crumbs and rava together in a plate and keep it aside.
- Make a smooth batter adding corn flour, plain flour, egg and salt. Add little water if needed.
- Dip marinated prawns in the batter, then roll in rava – bread crumbs mixture to coat well.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the prawns till golden brown on both sides. Serve hot with sauce…