2 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tin condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line baking tray with aluminium foil or baking paper.
- In a bowl, add desiccated coconut, plain flour, baking powder and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add condensed milk to this and mix well. Add milk, if needed..
- Then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of cookie batter onto the prepared baking tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until it turns light golden brown.. Allow to cool…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven