250 gm prawns, cleaned
1 cup basmati rice
1 tsp pepper powder
pinch of turmeric powder
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 dried black lemon
1 tbsp ghee
- Grind 4-5 cleaned prawns to a paste and keep it aside.
- Marinate remaining cleaned prawns with chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt for 10 minutes and fry it in the hot oil and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add chopped onions and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute. Then add cloves, cinnamon, cardamon and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add 1 cup drained basmati rice, 1 1/2 cup water, ground prawns,dried lemon and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 1 whistle. Transfer to a serving plate and add fried prawns on top…Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Asianet Cookery Show
Wow makes me feel to finish the whole platter 🙂
lovely dish & a nice presentation
Such a nice recipe:) Yummy and tempting:) Loved the clicks 🙂
Come and participate in my event and giveaway and awards:)
Wow Shabbu looks stunning and fab…
Thanks for sharing
Omg, wish i live near to u to enjoy this droolworthy dish.
looks amazing dear…loved it
Wow.. Am drooling.. Such a perfect looking & inviting platter.. Bookmarked 🙂
Thank you dear friends for your comments:)