1/2 kg mutton, cut into pieces
4 medium onions, chopped
1/2 – 3/4 cup coconut slices/ thenga kothu
1 big piece ginger
6 big garlic cloves
6-8 big green chillies, chopped
3 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
5-6 dry red chillies
3-4 tbsp oil
- Crush onions, ginger and garlic together and keep it aside.
- In a pressure cooker, add cleaned mutton pieces, crushed mixture, green chillies, tomatoes, turmeric powder and salt and mix well using hand. Cover and cook till done.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add coconut slices/ thenga kothu and curry leaves and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped dry red chillies and saute well.
- Then add cooked mutton with gravy and saute well until it turns brown and dry..Garnish with curry leaves and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven
Wow!!!!!!I want that bone piece!!!
looks really yummy… good one again… love all the naadan vibhavangal u feature… 🙂
Mmm … Yummy mutton dish!
tasty & spicy mutton dry curry. Yummy!
super yummy…ah can complete this plate in seconds 🙂
Beautifully done, who can resist to this wonderful masala,delicious!
looks fabulous and droolworth.
Looks really yummy 🙂
yum yum !
Thank you all..